Student Demographic Profile
Undergraduate Student Demographics
Total undergraduate enrollment 2007-8 school year: 1202
Average SAT score: 1304
Graduate Student Demographics
- More than 60 percent of new students at Peabody College receive financial aid
- 34 endowed named undergraduate scholarships and loan funds
- 19 endowed, named graduate fellowships
- Peabody- trained teachers stay in teaching careers on average 50% longer than the national average.
- More than 50 current or former college/university presidents are Peabody alumni.