HOD Undergraduate Major
The Human and Organizational Development (HOD) major is designed to prepare you for a successful career focused on finding solutions to human problems in organizations and communities. The HOD philosophy emphasizes the importance of connecting academic knowledge and theories to personal and professional practice.
HOD undergraduate core requirements offer an applied liberal arts education that will endow you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a people-oriented organizational role. These skills include:
- effective written and oral presentation
- data-driven decision analysis
- proficiency in using technology toward the goal of aiding organizations
- interpersonal communication and collaborative work behaviors
- group leadership, organizational development, management, and training
For additional information, contact:
The Department of Human and Organizational Development
Peabody # 90
230 Appleton Place
Nashville, Tennessee 37203-5721
The HOD undergraduate office is located in Room 203 of the Mayborn Building.