Current Research Projects
- Benefiting Young Children
- Improving Schools and School Systems
- Strengthening Teaching and Learning in Math and Science
- Strengthening Teaching and Learning in Language and Reading
- Helping those with Special Needs
- Addressing Health and Behavioral Problems
- Research Training
Peabody is among the leading education schools in the country receiving external funding for research. In 2014, research expenditures were over $41 million dollars.
A strong research agenda ensures that Peabody is a major contributor to the growing body of knowledge about education and public policy, psychology, human development, organizational leadership, helping those with disabilities, and strengthening families and communities. Our students benefit, as well, through regular classroom interaction with scholars who are creating the content of tomorrow’s textbooks.
Please follow the links below to read about our current research.