Ranked Among the Best
Each year U.S. News & World Report ranks Peabody among the best graduate schools of education in the country.
The college consistently receives high marks for student selectivity, a low student-to-faculty ratio, and a large volume of funded research.
Peabody programs rank at the top of the magazine's specialty rankings:
- Special Education, 1st
- Administration/Supervision, 2nd
- Education Policy, 3rd
- Educational Psychology, 4th
- Elementary Education, 5th
- Curriculum/Instruction, 5th
- Secondary Education, 8th
- Higher Education Administration, 10th
- Student Counseling/Personnel Services, 13th
Rankings are available for viewing at the U.S. News and World Report website.