Ranked Among the Best
Each year U.S. News & World Report ranks Peabody among the best graduate schools of education in the country.
The college consistently receives high marks for student selectivity, a low student-to-faculty ratio, and a large volume of funded research.
Many Peabody programs rank in the top ten in the magazine's specialty rankings:
- Administration/Supervision, 1st
- Special Education, 1st
- Education Policy, 2nd
- Elementary Education, 5th
- Educational Psychology, 5th (tie with University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign)
- Curriculum/Instruction, 6th
- Higher Education Administration, 7th (tie with Pennsylvania State University-University Park)
- Secondary Education, 7th (tie with University of Virginia and University of Washington)
Rankings are available for viewing at the U.S. News and World Report website.