Ranked Among the Best
Each year U.S. News & World Report ranks Peabody among the best graduate schools of education in the country.
The college consistently receives high marks for student selectivity, a low student-to-faculty ratio, and a large volume of funded research.
Peabody programs rank at the top of the magazine's specialty rankings:
- Special Education, 1st
- Educational Administration, 1st
- Education Policy, 2nd
- Educational Psychology, 3rd (tied with Stanford University)
- Elementary Teacher Education, 4th
- Curriculum and Instruction, 5th (tied with Ohio State University and Stanford University)
- Secondary Education, 8th
- Higher Education Administration, 8th
- Student Counseling/Personnel Services, 15th
Rankings are available for viewing at the U.S. News and World Report website.