Peabody College Classrooms
Great strides have been made in equipping and upgrading technology-enhanced classrooms at Peabody. All Peabody classrooms are now technology-enhanced with a minimum of hard-wired network connections, 802.11g wireless APs, a permanently installed projector, a projection screen, DVD player, and one or more computers. Many classrooms are equipped with dual platforms interfaced by a KVM switch.
Full descriptions of each of the technology-equipped classrooms at Peabody College may be accessed by clicking the links at the left.
- To reserve a classroom for your class, please contact Betty Lee.
- To reserve a classroom for other events, please use the Peabody Room Reservations form.
- To view whether a meeting space is available for your requested day/time, please look at the Public View Calendar.
Computer Lab Reservations
- To reserve one of the Peabody College computer labs (Hobbs 107, Wyatt 130, Wyatt 132, or the Wyatt Visitors' Center), use the online Computer Classroom Reservations form.
Conference Room Reservations
- HOBBS/JESUP | To reserve a conference room in Hobbs (006A, 105, 305, 416) or Jesup (106, 203, 306, 308), please contact the Psych Front Desk.
- MAYBORN | To reserve a conference room or special space in Mayborn (103, 207, 301C, 301D, Mezzanine), please contact the HOD Office .
- PAYNE | To reserve a conference room in Payne (107, 205, 210), please contact Rachel Manlove.
- WYATT | To reserve a conference room in Wyatt (164, 264, 344), please contact Lee Druce.