Skip to main content

Documents and Forms for Download

Documents available for download

2018-2019 Peabody Undergraduate Handbook
Undergraduate Catalog
Peabody Professional Student Catalog
YES User Guides

Adding/dropping courses

Major/Minor/Track/Program of Studies

Credit transfer


  • Audit Request
  • Alternate Track, Request for(Undergraduates Only)
  • Course Overload or Underload
  • Credit by Examination, Application for(Undergraduates Only)
  • Degree Audit Substitution (for UNDERGRADUATES )
  • Degree Audit Substitution (for GRAD / PROFESSIONALS )
  • FERPA/Buckley agreement (consent to release academic info)
  • Incomplete Request
  • Individual Learning Agreement (form for independent study)
  • Intent to Graduate(Professional Students Only)
  • Leave of Absence
  • LPO Practicum
  • Pass/Fail Request(Undergraduates Only)
  • Student withdrawal
  • Time Conflict
  • Undergraduate Enroll Outside of Career
  • Change in Program of Studies    (Professional Students Only)