Fifth-year Master's Program
In as few as 12 additional months of study, current Vanderbilt undergraduate students can earn a career-enhancing master's degree. You may apply to many of our master’s programs in the fall of your junior year and begin taking graduate courses before you receive your bachelor’s degree. Having a master's degree can increase your ability to make solid contributions in your chosen field as well as enhance your value in the job market.
Fifth-year early enrollment master's are offered in:
- Child Studies
- Community Development and Action
- Education Policy*
- Higher Education Administration*
- Human Development Counseling
- International Education Policy and Management*
- Leadership and Organizational Performance*
- Teacher Licensure program in Special Education
* Vanderbilt students need to apply in the fall of their junior year and begin taking courses in the fall of their senior year.