Expanded Opportunities for Vanderbilt's Graduating Students
Interested in pursuing a postgraduate career in public policy, higher education, entrepreneurship, organizational leadership, teaching, or counseling?
Now is an excellent time to consider earning a master’s degree from Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College.
As a top 4 college of education according to the U.S. News & World Report , Peabody College is known for its outstanding career placement and success. Our students graduate with the skills needed to excel in today’s competitive job market; In fact, 95 percent of our 2019 job-seeking graduates were employed or in graduate school within 4 months of graduation.
In light of the challenging and uncertain times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Peabody College is expanding opportunities for Vanderbilt’s graduating students to continue their education and earn an advanced professional degree.
Select Peabody College master’s programs have extended their summer and fall 2020 application deadlines to better support Vanderbilt’s graduates and set them up for career success.
We are offering the following benefits to Vanderbilt’s graduating students:
- Extended application deadlines. The application deadline has been extended to May 30 for certain M.Ed. and M.P.P. programs.
- Waivers for standardized testing. Students with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher do not need to submit GRE scores with their application.
- Automatic merit aid consideration. All applicants will be considered for merit scholarships. No separate application is needed.
With 15 master’s programs to choose from, Peabody College offers several pathways to career success. We invite you to explore our top-ranked programs to discover which program(s) best meet your personal goals and interests.
Invest in your future and take the first step towards building a successful, rewarding career. Open a FREE application with us today!
15 Participating Master’s Programs
- Child Studies
- Community Development and Action
- Education Policy
- Elementary Education (degree plus licensure)
- English Language Learners
- Higher Education Administration
Human Development Counseling
* with specializations in School Counseling or Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- International Education Policy and Management
- Leadership and Organizational Performance
- Learning, Diversity, and Urban Studies
- Learning and Design
- Quantitative Methods
- Reading Education
- Secondary Education (degree plus licensure)
*Severe, Modified High Incidence, Behavior Analysis, and Visual Disabilities
* Teacher Licensure Possible