HOD Undergraduate Major
Click images for details.
HOD will be moving to the
July 16-20, 2018
1400 18th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
If you need assistance during our moving week, please email email@example.com
The Human and Organizational Development (HOD) major is designed to prepare you for a successful career focused on finding solutions to human problems in organizations and communities. The HOD philosophy emphasizes the importance of connecting academic knowledge and theories to personal and professional practice.
HOD undergraduate core requirements offer an applied liberal arts education that will endow you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a people-oriented organizational role. These skills include:
- effective written and oral presentation
- data-driven decision analysis
- proficiency in using technology toward the goal of aiding organizations
- interpersonal communication and collaborative work behaviors
- group leadership, organizational development, management, and training
Documents and Forms for Download (including the 2018-2019 Peabody Undergraduate Handbook)
For additional information, contact:
The Department of Human and Organizational Development
Peabody # 90
230 Appleton Place
Nashville, Tennessee 37203-5721
The HOD undergraduate office is located in Room 104 of the Mayborn Building until July 16, 2018.