Recent Ph.D. Placements
Peabody College takes great pride in its graduates, especially those doctoral graduates who go on to pursue careers as scholars. Below are of some of our recent placements in educational leadership and policy.
- Amberly Dziesinski: Research Analyst, Student Success Through Applied Research (SSTAR) Lab, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Karin Gegenheimer: Coordinator of Research & Evaluation, Gwinnett County (GA) Public School District
- Shelby McNeill: Data Scientist for Domo, Inc.
- Richard Hall: Postdoc at St. Louis University
- Josh Bleiberg: Postdoctoral fellow, Annenberg Institute for School Reform, Brown University
- Jennifer Darling-Aduana: Assistant Professor of Learning Technologies, Georgia State University
- Olivia Carr Murray: Postdoctoral fellow, Education Research Alliance, Tulane University
- Ela Joshi: Education Researcher, SRI International
- Lam Pham: Assistant Professor of Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, North Carolina State University
- David Woo: Assistant Professor, Educational Leadership and Policy, University of Utah
- Erica Harbatkin: Postdoctoral fellow, University of Michigan