Skip to Content

Handbooks and Forms

This information will help you through your doctor of philosophy degree program.


You can also find forms on the Graduate School website below including:

  • Transfer of Credit
  • Independent Study
  • Appoint Committee
  • Change Committee
  • Qualifying Exam
  • Dissertation Defense
  • Intent to Graduate

Link to Graduate School Forms

Be sure all forms are delivered to DTL staff so copies can be kept in your file.

Please DO NOT submit forms directly to Peabody or the Graduate School.