Applied Behavior Analysis
- SPED 8810: Introduction to Single-Subject Research Methodology
- SPED 8400: Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- SPED 7400: Management Procedures for Academic and Social Behaviors
- SPED 7430: Administering Ethical Behavior Analytic Services
- SPEDH 7600: Advanced Procedures in Classroom Management
Sample Elective Coursework:
- SPED 7810: Research Methods in Special Education
- SPED 7250: Methods of Instruction for Students with Students with Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities
- SPED 7400: Foundations of Early Childhood Special Education
Sample Practicum Placements:
Please visit our Behavior Analysis Certification Program page for more information.
EPIC: Early Childhood and Psychology Interdisciplinary Collaboration to Improve Services for Children with High-Intensity Needs
- Addresses critical national, state, and regional shortages of education personnel with expertise integrating early childhood special education, applied behavior analysis, and human development and psychology to improve outcomes for children with disabilities who have high-intensity needs, particularly children with complex medical and behavioral needs.
- Training includes interdisciplinary coursework toward certification as Behavior Analysts, interdisciplinary courses, research experiences, and field experiences based on current evidence-based practices.
- Students will receive tuition support for full-time study.
Contact Vicki Harris for more information.