Comparison of Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Design
1. Provide guidance in data cleaning and management of Pittsburgh Public School student-level demographic, test scores, school history, and program participation data.
2. Work with RAND researchers to provide guidance for lottery -based analysis of the magnet program and the regression discontinuity analysis for the gifted program.
3. Provide feedback and suggestions of preliminary results.
4. Contribute to the write up of report and academic papers.
5. Help in all phases of submitting papers to journals, including contributions to the development of the text, responding to reviewers, and editing and revising the documents.
6. Participate in the development of briefing slides and presentation to the district at the end of the analysis.