Determinants of Student Outcomes in an Urban SchoolDistrict:Educational Interventions & Family Choices
1. Provide guidance in data cleaning and management of Pittsburgh Public School student-level demographic, test scores, school history, and program participation data.
2. Work with researchers at RAND, Carnegie Mellon, and Mathematica to refine current analysis.
3. Provide feedback and suggestions of preliminary results.
4. Contribute to the write up of papers.
5. Help in the process of publishing papers to journals submission and review process, including contributions to the development of the text, responding to reviewers, and editing and revising the documents.
6. Participate in the development of briefing slides and presentations for conferences as well as to the Pittsburgh Public School district.