Andrew Van Schaack
Associate Dean for Online Programs, Principal Senior Lecturer, Department of Human and Organizational Development
Dr. Van Schaack's research is focused on the development and dissemination of effective, efficient, and accessible instructional technologies (products and practices) based on empirically-validated scientific research.
- HOD 2100: Understanding Organizations
- HOD 2500: Systematic Inquiry
- HOD 2980: Judgment and Decision-Making
- ENGM 3300: Technology Forecasting and Assessment
- MHPE 5520: Instructional Design and Strategies for Learning