Graduate and Professional Programs
The Department of Human and Organizational Development is an interdisciplinary group of faculty offering several degree programs that share a focus on human behavior and well-being in organizational and community contexts.
The department's professional programs include the following:
- Master's in Human Development Counseling (HDC) with specializations in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling (K-12)
- Online Master’s in Human Development Counseling (HDC) with specialization in School Counseling (K-12)
- Master's in Community Development and Action (CDA)
- Doctorate in Community Research and Action (CRA)
- Online Master of Education in Human Development Counseling