Peabody Research Office
The Peabody Research Office (PRO) provides research support to faculty, research staff, and students at Peabody College.
- Identifies grant opportunities from internal and external funding sources and assists with developing and submitting award winning proposals.
- Communicates with faculty about research competitions and opportunities via the PRO Newsletter .
- Manages internal grant competitions for Peabody faculty in a number of areas, including small grants and research-practitioner partnerships.
- Encourages Peabody faculty to apply for university-wide funding competitions .
- Assists faculty, staff, and students with building collaborations among faculty who have shared interests.
- Facilitates the creation of researcher-practitioner partnerships .
- Aids faculty with subject recruitment and partnership development through our network of community connections.
- Guides faculty through the grant development and submission process.
- Assists with creating budgets , budget narratives, and other components of the grant submission.
- Submits all grants, ensuring compliance with the granting agency, using portals required for government and large foundation grants.
PRO strongly encourages researchers to utilize InfoED SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network) , a comprehensive search tool of research funding opportunities to investigate research funding sources.
Faculty are encouraged to use the tools provided throughout the PRO website to assist with grant development, including the timeline for grant development that identifies when key activities should be completed, links to standard proposal text language, and college and university technical resources such as assistance with statistical analyses, programming services, data storage and public access, media services, graphics, and use of social media to disseminate findings.
Please visit the pages below for more detailed information: