International Student Resources
Video: Discover the international student experience at Peabody!
- International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) - ISSS is the primary resource for non-immigrant students and scholars at Vanderbilt University. ISSS fosters the education and development of non-immigrant students and scholars to enable them to achieve their academic and professional goals and objectives. ISSS provides advice, counseling, resources, and advocacy regarding immigration, cross-cultural, and personal matters.
- Global@Vanderbilt - Vanderbilt’s reach spans the globe and provides opportunities for its students, faculty and staff to engage and have a positive, long-lasting impact on the world through discovery and learning.
- Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health (VIGH) - Vanderbilt University offers a graduate certificate in Global Health through the VIGH. Graduate and professional students in all schools can register for VIGH courses through the School of Medicine. Upper-level undergraduate enrollment is subject to instructor approval.
- Global Education Office (GEO) - GEO is committed to preparing global citizens by providing innovative and high quality international learning experiences that build on Vanderbilt University's commitment to academic excellence, global engagement and community service.
- The Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Office - The EDI Office endeavors to help make Vanderbilt University a leading learning institution where achieving equity, diversity, and inclusion are its highest priorities as it trains global citizens who will contribute to the development of a better nation and world. The "resources" tab on the EDI website has especially helpful information for international students.
- Center for Student Wellbeing - The mission of this center is to create a culture that supports the personal development and academic success of students using an integrative, holistic framework.
- Center for Latin American Studies (CLAS), Asian Studies - Learn about specific cultures in various contexts and from different perspectives. There are great opportunities for international students to engage in cultural activities and get to know people who share the same cultural background and research interests.
- Vanderbilt English Language Center (ELC) - This center supports the university’s internationalization, diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts through engaging English for Academic and Professional language instruction and targeted resources for international students, faculty, staff, and scholars who use English as an additional language. The ELC's goal is to help you achieve the most from your Vanderbilt experience by providing innovative, high quality, individualized English-language instruction.
- Writing Studio - At the Writing Studio, you have the opportunity to meet individually with trained consultants to talk about any writing project or concern. Our services are free and confidential for any member of Vanderbilt’s scholarly community.
- Peabody Library - The student support and student services from the Peabody Library are extremely helpful. Whenever you have any questions on research, you can make an appointment with a librarian. Also, you can use their helpful research guides organized by subject.
- IT Help Desk - When running into any technical issues, you can request tech support from Vanderbilt IT Help Desk. They're offering general tech support, BrightSpace assistance, Zoom assistance, and Remote work assistance, etc. Click “I Need Help” and fill out an IT ticket, and an IT expert will reach out to you to save the day.
- Immunization Requirements
- VUNet ID Information
- Course Registration Information from the Office of Academic Services.