Office of Student Engagement and Well-Being
The Office of Student Engagement and Well-Being promotes engagement and holistic well-being for all Peabody students through intentional community building and meaningful co-curricular programming.
Who OSEW Supports
- Professional Peabody students (M.Ed., M.P.P., Ed.D.)
- Graduate Peabody students (Ph.D.)
- Undergraduate Peabody students
- The Vanderbilt Dean of Students Office provides comprehensive programming, support, and leadership opportunities for all Vanderbilt undergraduate students. In addition, the Peabody Office of Student Engagement and Wellbeing provides Peabody-specific opportunities for undergraduate students through several student organizations.
- In fostering a community of support and inclusion.
- In promoting and supporting the well-being of all Peabody students.
- In contributing to co-curricular learning and growth.
- In building relationships based on caring and respect.
- In collaborations and partnerships to facilitate the work we do at Peabody, Vanderbilt, and the community at large.
Our Values in Action
- Community-building for Peabody students, staff, and faculty
- Co-curricular programming
- Supporting student organizations
- Supporting student-led initiatives
- Developing leadership skills
- Advocating for positive change
A Model for Holistic Student Engagement and Well-Being
We partner with students, staff, faculty, and administrators to engage in programming that meets students’ diverse needs through a Holistic Engagement Compass. Areas of programming include: Cultural, Physical, Intellectual, Occupational, Community Building, Spiritual, and Emotional.