Master’s and Ed.D. Programs
Quality of life here is rooted in relationships.
Whether you’re a mid-career or aspiring professional, we call you "colleague."
Peabody’s master’s and Ed.D. programs offer distinct benefits:
- a solid reputation we protect with high standards and personal attention
- theory-driven practice, supported by more than 15 research centers and outreach programs
- opportunities to work on critical research, including:
- educational reform, especially the school choice movement
- the effect of public policy on the administration of schools
- behavior disorders and their amelioration
- performance assessment of K-12 public school leaders
Note: For the 2021 application cycle only, GRE scores are not required, although they are strongly recommended for the Ed.D. They are optional for the master's degree.